A Review from Student of University Of Texas at Dallas





  • Basically I wanted to do a post graduation degree after my under graduation. I wanted to do M.B.A. After doing the research I got to know that M.B.A without 100% technical knowledge is not suggestible. 
  • To gain more technical expertise, I joined M.S. But down the line I wanted to do M.B.A in a reputed college. We should think of areas where we can improve our profile instead of thinking about the money you put for your education which will benefit you in a long term.

  • I have been seeing lot many who focused on this and are in got positions right now.
  • Your university plays a vital in your career. If you study in a good university, that’s a mark on your profile. When you joined a reputed university, there is no need to go to consultancies for jobs. People are thinking to complete M.S within one year or one and half year and get onto the jobs using consultancy which is not good. 
  • If you complete your M.S in a reputed university for 2 complete years, you will get a full time job which is lot better than studying in Low grade universities.  Return of investment will be there for big universities.




                   GRE- 310,IELTS-7.5.
  • University of Texas at Dallas
  • SUNY Buffalo
  • Arizona State University
  • Missouri University of Science and Technology at Rolla. 



  • University of Texas at Dallas
  • SUNY Buffalo
  • Arizona State University
  • Missouri University of Science and Technology at Rolla. 


  • University of Texas at Dallas is the reputed university. It is a safer environment in terms of weather, people etc. By the way now UTD is the No.1 University in U.S among universities under 50 years old. UTD Video.
  •    I should have been more ambitious at the time of applying for universities. Choose one or two safer universities and apply for other ambitious ones because you never know what will happen. If you get admit from any of the ambitious universities, your career will change.

No.





No, it was my own decision. But I applied through I20 Fever Consultancy Vijayawada. 
Electrical engineering (Digital Design) because I hate analog.
2-3 days a week.
I earned money from on campus jobs. I used to earn 750 USD per month which is more than enough for surviving in U.S.
Career fairs will be there. Companies advertise about themselves in campus and take resumes of students. They will filter the resumes then and there by asking 2-3 technical questions. Companies may call you if they like your resume. On campus opportunities are there but it’s not like campus placements in India.
Definitely because the quality of teaching and course structure is very good. Brand UTD is also very popular now a days. If you apply for any jobs, you may have a higher chance of getting interview calls when you graduate from this university. There are quite a lot of job opportunities. I haven’t seen a single person without a full time job at least in my circle. One better thing is referral program where your seniors from UTD can refer you and you can get jobs out of this.
Every one.
Yes. It’s very good. I saw a lot of difference in teaching when compared to India. Course work is bit tough.
University doesn’t provide any Internship. I applied separately and I got internship.University will have some portals for applying. 
50% 
Yes. 
Yes. I have some commitments.
Depends on Luck and company. 
No.
Good. Indian food is available on campus. Types of food available on Campus: Indian, Mexican, Chinese. Ice cream parlor, American Buffet, Subway.
Crazy sports facilities. UTD encourages Chess much followed by tennis, basket ball, volley ball, soccer, Rugby.


Yes, on campus housing is available. But I stayed in home outside the campus because of less cost. Free bus facility is provided by the university. Timings for bus: 7.00 AM to 11.00 PM. If you are searching for accommodation, you can search in Facebook groups and pages.

Currently am working in Pearson.







If you have any queries, comment below. Like,Share and Follow KLU GRE for more reviews. See you Next week bye.

0 comments: