A Review from the student of University of Central Missouri




Interest towards Study.
To earn money.
To get to know more about myself.




GRE-293,IELTS-6.


Marist College, Poughkeepsie New York
University of Central Missouri
University of Houston–Clear Lake
The University of Texas at Arlington - UT Arlington – UTA
Texas A&M University
                                                Texas A&M University–Kingsville


    Marist College, Poughkeepsie New York
    University of Central Missouri


    University of Central Missouri. Initially I went to marist college and I did my first semester in Marist college, Newyork. Due to more cost of living in New York I shifted to UCM.  

       Also MIS(Management of Information Systems) course in Marist is more towards management. I researched on my own and get on these colleges. Consultancy people suggested me Marist college


    Yes, I got fee waiver of 900 USD in Marist College.  


                            No, it was my own decision. 

    Computer science in UCM because of my interest.
    2 days a week.
    On Campus part time jobs like Graduate assistant and in Sodexo. On an average it takes 500 USD to live in Missouri

    No. After my post graduation it took four months to get the job

    Yes, I would recommend. You can complete your masters in one and half year with less fees when compared to other colleges. Job opportunities depend on you and your knowledge. I feel college doesn’t matter in getting jobs. Employers look at your GPA and test your knowledge while taking the interview
    Most of them. Some people are still looking for job.
    Yes. It’s good. I saw a lot of difference in teaching when compared to India. Course work is bit tough.

    College doesn’t provide any interships. You need to apply on your own.

    70% in Masters.
    Yes, am satisfied. Satisfaction rate: 7/10.
    Cannot answer now.

    Depends on Luck and company. 
    Absolutely not.
                             Good. Indian food is not available on campus.
    Yes, they do. I used to play Badminton and tennis. I am not completely aware if the university participates in National level tournaments.



    Yes, they will provide but you need to apply while dropping an application to the college. I used to stay near to campus which is 5 min walk.





    If you have any queries, comment below. Like,Share and Follow KLU GRE for more reviews. See you Next week bye.

    0 comments: